Last month, author Tiffany Flowers joined in on the fun with several other authors for my “Ugly Christmas Sweater” contest. Today she joins me again for an interview to help promote the newest release in her Pieces Series, “Broken Pieces.” I admire Tiffany for her optimism, energy, and her message on the meaning of “true beauty” for women. After you enjoy the interview, you can find her social media and book links 🙂
1) Tiffany, the blurb for “Missing Pieces” sounds like an intriguing paranormal romance. For readers who are just discovering the series, tell me a little about it.
Neeko finds and takes Gabby to protect her. She ends of having feelings for him that she tries to fight. He has feelings for her but he can’t be with a human. They have everything working against them. Read and find out if they can make it as a couple.
2) Congratulations on the recent release of the second book in The Pieces Series, “Broken Pieces.” What direction do you see your writing going from here? Will you continue with The Pieces Series for a while or do you have another project planned?
I am starting a whole different series. One where all the books will be stand alone’s. It will be about Vampires.
3) I would love the chance for readers to get to know you a little better. We haven’t met in person, but from what I know about you, you’re a mother who, like myself, has to juggle the fine balance of motherhood and writing. Tell me a little bit about a typical day in your life. Where do you fit in the time to write?
Think about a hurricane hitting a house… well that’s my day to day with my three kids. I have to find quiet times to write. When they are all in bed or watching tv together. That’s why I can’t produce a book a month. I am a mother first and my kids will always come first.
4) Since we are also personal Facebook friends, I love to read your posts about building up your own self-esteem, and I love to read your outlook on life about the perception of beauty. I know you write for an “adult” audience, but for my younger followers who are faced with mixed messages of what beauty is from the media or for those women who are struggling to lose post-baby weight, what message would you give to them? **As a total side-note, I think you should consider writing a self-help book some day on this topic 😉 **
Find Beauty in yourself. Don’t let others tell you what’s beautiful and what’s not. Everyone has beauty, we just have to look in the mirror and find it. Never give up on making yourself healthy. Losing weight is not a goal you should have, but getting healthy is.
Quick questions for fun 🙂
5) Favorite cold weather hot beverage?
Cold- coke, but I am trying to not drink as many. Hot- anything with chocolate.
6) Favorite dessert?
Chocolate ice cream and a hot brownie covered in caramel
7) Top three favorite books? (I couldn’t make you pick just one, LOL)
1. Black Dagger Brotherhood (whole series)
2. Fifty shades (whole series)
3. Sexed into Submission by Julie Bailes
4. Harper Sloans Corp Security series
5. There are just to many lol
8) Favorite TV show?
Right now it would be The Walking Dead and Scorpion
9)Milk chocolate or Dark chocolate?
Milk, but really white is my favorite.
10) When you aren’t writing, what do you like to do for fun?
I love to read and play with my kids.
This is the first book in The Pieces Series and is approximately 50,000 words in length. Due to sexual content and violence, Missing Pieces is for mature audiences 18 years and older.
Gabby survives her ex-boyfriend’s brutal attack, only to be ripped away from her life by a complete stranger. She is thrown into the world of Immortals, where every nightmare out there exists and walks free. She can’t deny her attraction to this stranger, Neeko, but he must earn her trust before she will ever let him into her heart. Can she learn to love again? Will love be enough, or will everything come crashing down?
Neeko sees Gabby and immediately knows she is someone special. He makes a rash decision to kidnap her, because he can’t stop thinking about her. Now he must somehow prove to her that she is his mate and his soul’s other half. How can he have a human for a mate? Can he keep her safe from Demons? Or is he her biggest threat?
When the missing pieces fall into place to reveal all their secrets, will they stand together or apart?
Continue the series with “Broken Pieces.”
Find out more about Tiffany and follow her on: